YouCut App – Best Video Maker And Editor For Android
Youcut Apk is one of the apps that got a huge reputation among the Android community when comes to the Video Editor category. There are over 10 Million downloads to this app so far and still, this count moves up with the time and app’s updates. Youcut Apk is a very successful app in the Android markets and it is very popular and people love it. The reason for it is, with the latest social media times people love to upload their video to these platforms. But most of them do not have professional video editing skills. But the YouCut app does not require those skills. So anyone can create an awesome video from their smartphone instantly and upload it.
Youcut Video Editor for Android
This app is totally designed for the comfort of the users. Therefore, it has a genuine straightforward user interface that anybody can easily navigate through the app. So you do not need to be a pro with years of experience in video editing to use this app. With a few minutes with the app, you can easily understand and learn everything in the app without having difficulties. So you may not be a pro but your video outcome will be like from a pro. All the tools are very easy to use. Cutting, Trimming, Adding Effects and transitions, and many more features are integrated with the Youcut Video Editor app.
YouCut Video Editor for PC
- The first thing to mention is you cannot find an official application for Windows. Therefore, you have to install Youcut Apk to the PC in a different way. That way is using an Android Emulator. An Android emulator can easily install Youcut Apk file.
- Bluestacks or Nox player is better for this job. So install these emulators on your Windows PC or you can install them on a Mac device.
- Then download the Youcut Apk file to your PC. Then open the emulator and go to install Apps. Find the downloaded apk file and open it.
- Finish the installation and there you have the video editor on your PC.
- Everything is unlocked – Every feature and function is totally unlocked. Therefore, the users do not have to buy a pro version of this app.
- No Banner Ads – Most of the apps in this app category have banner ads but Youcut Apk is not one of them. So annoying banner ads.
- All Tools for Video Editing – There is a tool for everything. Cutter, Trimmer, Merger, Effects, Transitions, and more.
- Add music to the video – Users can easily import a music file to the storyboard and merge it with the video.
- Image Slideshows – YouCut has the ability to import a collection of images to the storyboard and create a slideshow with it. Can easily change the duration of each slide. Then can add a background music to the slideshow.
Is YouCut App available for free?
Yes, this can be downloaded for free because this is freemium.
Is this available on Google Play Store?
Yes, this is a Play Store app that you can download. You can find it on in-app purchases.
Does Youcut Apk have a watermark?
No. There is no watermark for the final video.