Alight Motion | Powerful Video editing APP with Advanced Editing features
Alight Motion comes with many great features that help you make full-fledged graphics on your device. Not just that, graphics, Alight Motion Pro APK, allows you to easily create the keyframe animations, edit videos in your phone and many other things right on the Android smartphone. If you are a frequent traveler and want to create some amazing graphics for any reason, then using the Alight Motion app is one of the best things that you can do. If you are interested in downloading Alight Motion APK on Android, then keep reading!
Alight Motion Features
- Multiple layers of graphics, video, and audio
- Vector and bitmap support (edit vector graphics right on your phone!)
- Visual effects and color correction
- Keyframe animation available for all settings
- Animating easing for more fluid motion: Pick from presets or build your own timing curves
- Velocity-based motion blur
- Export MP4 video or GIF animation
- Solid color and gradient fill effects
- Border and shadow effects
- Group layers together
- Save your favorite elements for easy re-use in future projects
Alight Motion: A Quick Start Guide
- Alight Motion app offers you to simply add, animate, adjust and export for you whole video editing (A basic video editing). Here, we are going to explain a basic custom project editing via Alight Motion. You just have to follow the below-mentioned simple steps:
- First of all, make sure you have installed the Alight Motion app on your Android phone.
- Also, import the pictures (from a camera) in your mobile phone that you want to edit. If the pictures are already on mobile then there is no need to follow this step.
- Next, click to open the Alight Motion app. Click on choose files and select all your favorite photos that you want to edit.
- After selection, you have two options. First, you can edit each picture as you like, and second, you can apply the editing tool to all the images. So, edit your chosen images according to your requirements (with the help of any method: bulk or individual editing).
- Make sure you have completed the photo editing such as cropping, angle etc.
- After that go to the filter library and apply the filter that appeals to you the most. Keep in mind that you can apply filters to each individual photo or on all photos at once.
- Next, paste or write the text that you want to overlay on your images. You can write text for individual images with the help of creating layers or also use a single text for all the images.
- Now, add any other elements such as stickers, emoji and such things if you are willing to add.
- Review your edited video by playing the video in editing mode or you can also check the layers to verify the things.
- The next step is to save your editing using elements or you can also export your video in different available formats. We recommend you to be an expert in MP4 in HD quality.
- Congratulations! Your video is ready. Share your video with your family, friends, or anywhere on social media directly.